The activities of the Centre:
- Running various forms of education in OSH
- Preparing training syllabuses and necessary didactic aids,
- Improving the competences of the lecturers
- Developing and updating educational materials
- Assessing the needs of education market in terms of OSH
- Preparing and popularising the Institute’s educational offer
The Centre organises
- Post-graduate studies „Safety and protection of man in the working environment”. This programme is addressed to students looking for employment in OSH service and to employees of institutions supervising working conditions.
- Periodic training in OSH for group of employees of enterprises or organisations.
- Focused and specialist training for OSH personnel, lecturers, OSH firms, accredited laboratory staff, and individuals measuring parameters of working environment.
The Programme Council supervises the work of the Education Centre, establishes the educational policy of the Centre and evaluates its realisation. The Council consists of scientists and practitioners, as well as social partners concerned with improving working conditions.
Head of the Education Centre
Krystyna Świder, M.A.